Medical spa in Europe (Romania), advice for affordable medical spa packages prices.
Your best choice for your treatment abroad and spa breaks or spa weekends.
SPA HOTEL DESCRIPTION:
The SPA Ocna Sibiului, lies in a natural and peaceful environment. It has been carefully tailored to suit your special needs for Health and Relaxation: a comfortable hotel , a modern SPA, a sophisticated leisure and entertainment centre, a savoury restaurant and a solid conference centre welcome you.
Accommodation is available in Spa Hotel **** & Hotel *** .Given the setting of the hotels , in the countryside , in the vicinity of a deciduous forest park, a physical and mental relaxation awaits our guests.
– Spa Hotel **** has 52 rooms ( 39 double, 8 matrimonial – with balcony- ) , 3 junior flats and 2 executive flats (bathroom with Jacuzzi)equipped with air conditioning, cable TV, internet access, mini-bar, etc. The bathroom is fitted with a bath tub. Room-service and laundry available. Small pets allowed. On ground floor there is a conference room (24 seats), a bar and an indoor swimming pool.
– Spa Hotel *** has 23 rooms ( 2 single, 19 double and 2 flats ) equipped with cable TV, mini-bar, etc. The bathroom is fitted with a shower cabin. Room-service and laundry available.Small pets allowed. Access to the swimming pool based in Hotel.
A shuttle service is available between the SPA, airport and city centre for confirmed reservation.
- By bus
- By train
- Rental car: available on request
Mineral water and salted water baths, mud packing and paraffin packing, along an array of other procedures are very good for rheumatism , neurological , gynaecological , orthopaedic, dermatological , endocrinological and respiratory disorders.
MEETINGS AND EVENTS:
The conference centre is made up of :
- Transylvania Hall (110 places)
- Sibiu Room ( 50 places)
- Brancoveanu Room (24 places)
- Council Room (16 places)
The restaurant has :
- Romanian dining room
- Italian dining room
- Chinese dining room
- Outdoor terrace
- Rooftop terrace
Leisure & Entertainment centre:
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Fresh water & salt water swimming pools
- Turkish bath
- Disco-bar (for organized events)
- Kids corner ( with own swimming pool)
Indoor activities: quiz shows, fancy dress parties, dancing courses, swimming lessons, etc.
Outdoor activities: B-B-Q , bonfires, adventure challenges, team-building events, sporting competition, etc
ATTRACTIONS IN THE AREA:
- The salt Lakes
- Monument churches
- Hasag: the mud volcanoes
- Sibiu city: – the old city, museums, cathedrals and churches, The Museum of Traditional Folk Civilization, Dumbrava Forest
- Around Sibiu: – Marginimea Sibiului ( the unique rural area of Sibiu) , Paltinis resort ( highest resort in the country) , Cindrel Mountains, Fagaras Mountains ( highest mountain range in the country), Balea Lake, The Transfagarasan ( highest road across The Carpathian Mountains)
The SPA provides a guarded interior parking lot of 120 places.
SPA TREATMENTS PROCEDURES:
- Transcutaneous Electroanalgesia
- Epidural infiltrations
- Radicular infiltrations
- Intra-articular infiltrations
- Periarticular infiltrations
- Intravenous injections
- Intramuscular injections
- Laser Therapy
- Cervical and Lumbar Elongations
- Chlorosodic Bath in Tubs or Pool
- Partial Mud Packing
- Partial Paraffin Packing
- Underwater water-beam massage
- Upper Limb Partial Bath
- Lower Limb Partial Bath
- Alternating Effusions
- General Massage
- Partial Massage
- Medical Physical Culture
- Four- Cell Galvanic Baths
- Low Frequency Electrotherapy
- Medium Frequency Electrotherapy
- High Frequency Electrotherapy
- Vaginal Mud Pads
- Vaginal Irrigations with Chlorosodic Water
- Entheso-muscular and Articular Echography
- Medical certificates
WE PROVIDE TREATMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING DISEASES:
- Articular degenerative rheumatic diseases : spondylarthrosis, coxarthrosis, gonarthrosis, limb arthrosis, shoulder arthrosis.
- Abarticular degenerative rheumatic diseases : enthesopathies, irrespective of their location, periarthritis humeroscapularis, coxal femoral arthrosis, epicondylitis , calcaneitis, postural metatarsalgia, etc.
- Nonspecific degenerative rheumatic diseases : seronegative spondyloarthropathy : ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid polyarthritis, etc, after the remission of the disease.
- Orthopaedic post-traumatic diseases and their complications: fractures after the removal of orthopaedic casts or plaster bandages, or consolidations with metallic osteosynthesis material, algoneurodystrophies in stages I and II
- Peripheral neurological disease: neuralgia and neuritis
- Sequelary central neurological diseases after cerebral traumas or cerebral vascular accidents ( Hemorrhagic or thrombotic) : hemiparesis, paraparesis, etc.
- Recovery after plastic surgery on limbs
- Gynaecological subacute and chronic inflammatory diseases : adnexitis, colpitis, vulvovaginitis, fighting sterility caused by chronic metro adnexitis or anovulation
- Chronic scaling dermatologic diseases ( psoriasis)
- Chronic otorhinolaryngologic and pulmonary diseases: allergic rhinitis, hypertrophic rhinitis, sinusitis , pharyngolaryngitis, repeated angina, spastic tracheobronchitis, bronchial asthma.
- Hypoactivity Endocrinological diseases
- Preventive treatment for patients predisposed to locomotive system diseases
- Treatment for stress relief and maintaining health
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PATIENTS SUFFERING FROM THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Arterial hypertension
- Tuberculosis or any other anergic conditions
- Inflammatory rheumatic conditions : rheumatoid polyarthritis specific or nonspecific reactive arthritis
- Coronaropathies ( heart surgical procedures; bypass, pacemaker)
- Congestive cardiac insufficiency
- Ischemic or hemorrhagic cerebral vascular accidents
- Thrombophlebitis ( within less than 6 months from the acute accident)
- Infections of any kind ( any dental procedure, otitis, alimentary toxic infections, etc)
- Post-viral convalescences : tracheobronchitis, pneumonia, acute influenza
- Renal conditions ( lithiasis), glomerulonephritis, renal insufficiency
- Hepatic condition, viral acute and chronic hepatitis, hepatic insufficiency
SPA PACKAGES ROMANIA PRICE LIST – SPA OFFER :
- 5 nights – 235 E / person
- 12 nights – 513 E/ person
- 19 nights – 750 E / person
Services included :
- Accommodation 5 / 12 / 19 nights
- HB (breakfast + lunch or dinner)
- Treatment 5 / 10 / 15 days ( 3 procedures / day )
- Medical exam
Single supplement :
- 60 E / 5 nights
- 115 E /12 nights
- 182 E / 19 nights
- FB – 10 E / person / day
- Airport transfer – 15 E / person
Check – 14:00 ; Check-out – 12:00
Prices include VAT but do not include hotel tax levied by the local council to stay in the village – which is 4% of the first night.
To receive medical treatments are necessary:
– a history of diseases that you had/have
– medical tests in the last 6 months
– medical certificate from your personal physician that you can do the medical treatment you want
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or comments. Your feedback welcome!