How to avoid hair loss:
7 Recommended tips for a healthy and beautiful hair.
1) Avoid red meat since it’s a DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) activator and therefore aggravates hair loss ;
2) Include more of green tea and soya in your diet since these are natural DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) inhibitors and therefore help to control hair loss;
3) Pumpkin seeds (sun-dried or roasted) taken daily helps control hair loss;
4) Halim seeds (garden cress), black raisins, fenugreek, eggs, nuts, cods are good for treating hair loss due to anemia;
5) Limit intake of cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and lentils if you are hypothyroid and it causing you to lose hair;
6) For controlling hair loss due to dandruff (scaly scalp), take 2 tbsp of roasted powdered flax seeds daily. Yogurt also reduces the intensity of dandruff.
7) Reduce / stop smoking.
This blog post is an educational resource only and does not replace a medical consultation with a doctor .
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or comments. Your feedback welcome!