How to maintain your ideal weight;
Sometimes it seems impossible to keep your weight for a long time.
Talk to a professional: a doctor, a nutritionist or a qualified health care; someone who can help you establish your ideal weight and safest way to get to it.
- Eat small portions of food.
- Eat a greater variety of foods to ensure you get the whole nutrition you need.
- Eat foods rich in fiber. These are fruits, vegetables, legumes and grains.
- Eat fewer foods rich in fat. These are dairy products such as cheese, butter and milk; red meat; cookies and pasta.
- Exercise at least 20 minutes three times a week.
- Drink Water with lemon.Water with lemon cleanses the body of toxins, cleanse the liver, strengthens immunity, it balance the pH, and it helps to keep the skin beautiful , it also helps the digestion. It also prevents premature aging, relieves indigestion, nausea and bloating, strengthens the immunity and helps to get rid of extra pounds in that it stimulates the metabolism. A glass of water with lemon in the morning with a low-fat diet will help you maintain a normal body weight.
- Give up to sugar. Try instead to buy fruit or dark chocolate. That eating chocolate will divert your attention from other sweets, which usually contain more sugar, margarine and other unhealthy ingredients. Flavonoids in chocolate lowers cholesterol and prevents blood clots. Dark chocolate improves the power of concentration, reduce the risk of stroke and has anti-wrinkle effect.
- Drink water even if you’re not thirsty. When you are not moisturized, your digestion suffers. The more hydrated your body is, the more you’ll feel better. The digestion will goes well, the skin will be brighter and wrinkles will delay to occur. The water quantity needed depends on how active that person is. Doctors recommend consuming 1.5 liters of water per day.
This blog post is an educational resource only and does not replace a medical consultation with a doctor.
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or comments. Your feedback welcome!