STEP BY STEP DESCRIPTION OF HOW OUR SYSTEM WORKS:
STEP 1. Contact us
The first thing you have to do is to get in contact with us on a non commitment basis directly at the email address email@example.com , by our Skype or by our phone depends how you prefer. We begin by you supplying us with your medical details , outlining your problem and attaching reports ( X-Rays, CT/MRI scan , USG , pathological reports ) , a summary of medical observation, other medical reports. These medical reports you send to us will be examined by doctors in our partner clinics / hospitals/ health centers and the doctors will give you an estimated price and an estimated course of the medical procedure.
STEP 2. Analysis of medical and travel needs. With the given information we have from you at the first contact, we are now ready to investigate your medical needs and travel preferences in a more detailed way. For this, it is necessary to complete the Personal Data Sheet that we will send you at your email address. Completing this form does not substitute for the Contract. The Personal Data Sheet and the Contract will be valid as soon as you pay for our intermediation fee below. In case you wish and this makes you more comfortable we can also arrange a video conference with the physician of your choice to talk each other before you decide to make your medical trip in Romania or other medical tourism destination we have on our medical tourism website. We encourage you to evaluate your medical option with your personal physician to ensure that you are confident with your decision. After this we will create a schedule for the journey and your medical treatment in Romania or other medical tourism destinations exposed on our medical tourism website and answer your remaining questions.
STEP 3. Confirmation and booking
With your consent, we will arrange all logistics for your journey. We will organize and book your transportation, accommodation and desired services. All logistics are well integrated with medical arrangements and lead to a finely tuned travel itinerary. In accordance with the agreed schedule a member of our staff will pick you up on your arrival and take you to your planned destination, such as the clinic or the hotel, for instance.
After you send to us the Personal Data Sheet completed by you, the medical analysis and the necessary medical reports /photos (you can see listed on frequent questions on our site), we’ll start to make for you all necessary appointments to the services providers such as: the clinic, the hotels, the travel agency . After the appointments were made and confirmed by services providers we will send you our Contract for signing and the invoice for our intermediation fee you see below. Starting from now, you will have 7 days to review and sign the contract and to pay our fee for reservations. The Intermedline fee represents the equivalent value of the services provided by the INTERMEDLINE for the intermediation of the contracting of the services necessary to the client (informing and booking) and includes no kind of tax, fee or other costs afferent to the services required by the client and which will have to be paid directly to the service suppliers; the service providers will send you the voucher to your email address and you will pay directly to them. If you wish, you can also have the option to pay the services directly to us and we will transfer the money to our collaborators. After the expiry of the 7 days set out , the intermediary will be released from any liability towards the client, undertaken if the client fails to fully pay the invoice amount. In case the client had signed our contract and paid our intermediation fee, we will put in direct connection the client and the services providers following that all tax, fee or other costs afferent to the services required by the client and which you can see them on our offers to be paid directly to the services providers. For dental services: the medical staff can make an estimated price for your treatment that is coming in 95% of the real price of intervention, but please note that the final price is determined by the doctors only after medical examination of the patient in the clinic. For cosmetic surgery you can see the minimum and the maximum price of the desired intervention listed at each clinic.
STEP 4. Clinic admission and treatment
At this stage you will receive the professional treatment. The clinic specialists will confirm your medical treatment and investigate your current state of health. Before the medical interventions itself begins, the doctor of your choice will review together with you the medical procedure’s potential benefits and risks and explain every aspect of it. Although all our doctors speak fluent various foreign languages (you will see listed at each clinic), if you wish we can provide for you a medical interpreter in your desired language to understand very well what your doctor will tell you at the meeting.
STEP 5. Recovery and rehabilitation
Throughout your stay and during recovery period, we and the doctors responsible for you will stay in close and permanent contact with you.
STEP 6. Discharge and leisure activities
As soon as the doctors decide that you are ready for discharge, you have many options. You can either take some more time in Romania or other medical tourism destination exposed on our site, to rest or relax for further recovery or we can arrange your journey home whenever you wish. If you decide to stay some time in Romania or other medical tourism destination exposed on our site , we can arrange for you a stay in one of the numerous and wonderful SPAS in Romania / other country or to take one or more trips from our travel offers we have. If your treatment is likely to be extensive, you may wish to consider leisure activities in advance of the medical intervention.
– The Intermedline fee represents the equivalent value of the services provided by the INTERMEDLINE for the intermediation of the contracting of the services necessary to the client (informing and booking) and includes no other costs afferent to the services required by the client, services to be paid directly by the client to the service supplying services. If the Contract is not signed under 7 days, the intermediary will be released from any liability towards the client, undertaken if the client fails to fully pay the invoice amount.
– For the DENTAL TREATMENT : the prices of the medical procedures are 95% accurate, the final price is established only after medical examination of the patient in the clinic.
– For COSMETIC SURGERY abroad: the medical staff will not make an estimative price before the consultation in their clinics because the final price depends of your medical case complexity, but you can see the minimum and the maximum price of the desired intervention listed at each clinic.
– Our INTERMEDLINE fee is FREE only if you have entered in our network by subscribing to our newsletter
– The Client Record Sheet does not substitute for the Contract
– The Client Record Sheet and the Contract will be valid as soon as you pay for our intermediation fee.
INTERMEDLINE FEE FOR MEDICAL TRAVEL INFORMATION AND BOOKINGS
|OPTIONS||PRICE ( EURO)|
|Booking to clinic+all needed documents||20|
|Options for plane ticket+ booking||10|
|Options for airport transfer + booking||10|
|Options for accommodation + booking||20|
|Options for sightseeing + booking||20|
- Prices for each service are independent one towards another.
- The choice of services is based on each customer needs.
- If a family member or a friend uses any of our services by your recommendation then you will receive 50 Euro/ recommended person voucher that can be used on your next trip with us.
- We offer for our VIP members free Intermedline fee. You can become a VIP member by subscribing to our Newsletter.
Note: It is also possible only if you wish , the payment for service providers ( such as transport, accommodation, sightseeing tours ) to be paid directly to us and we will send the payment to providers. The payment for medical treatment/ surgery will be done completely in the clinic/ hospital when you arrive at the clinic/ hospital.
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or comments. Your feedback welcome!