What to use as natural treatments for gray hair:
Although gray hair is usually associated with aging, it is not always so. It seems that early whitening of hair is actually hereditary and can be inherited from a parent or grandparent. Graying of hair can also be influenced by the stress. People experiencing prolonged periods of stress and anxiety may notice, over a period of time, the gradual emergence of white hairs. Malnutrition, worries, shocks, deep sadness, tensions, severe diseases and other similar conditions can also cause premature graying of hair.
What we do in this situation?Try to apply natural treatments such as:
- Black tea: Take a cup of black tea concentrate, you add a tablespoon of salt. Allow to cool, then strain the tea and massage the hair at the root. Allow it to work for an hour, then rinse with warm water. You do not use shampoo hair.
- Garlic Tea: In a cup of boiling water, place 2 to 3 cloves of crushed garlic. After 20 minutes, strain it. By rinsing frequently with garlic tea, gray hair can be helped to return to its original color.. This procedure may also delay the graying of hair.
- Treatment with potatoes: Boil potatoes in their skin. Strain the potatoes who have boiled in water, allow the water to cool until it is warm. Use this water to rinse your hair, being careful not to give the water on the face and neck. Allow the hair to dry naturally. This treatment is used after every hair wash, it will darken graying brown hair and will help gray stripes to diminish.
- Henna: applying henna paste to hair is a effectively folk remedy for gray hair. This Pasta can be done at home using the henna leaves, ground fenugreek seeds and yogurt .
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds and sesame oil are recommended by Ayurvedic medicine to combat the bleaching of the hair. You can make a scalp massage with sesame oil. It is also better to include in your diet sesame seeds.
This blog post is an educational resource only and does not replace a medical consultation with a doctor.
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or comments. Your feedback welcome!