Why medical tourism India?
Medical tourism in India, provided by our medical tourism company. Medical tourism is an expanding market that attracts each year tens of thousands of medical tourists. Travel to India for medical tourism has advantages in terms of services and prices. Besides the medical tourism packages in Europe (Romania) and other countries, INTERMEDLINE as a medical tourism facilitator company also provides medical tourism packages in Asia (India) and we can customize medical tourism in India with offers according to your requirements. Medical tourism in India is a growth market and refers to a vacation that involves traveling across international borders to obtain a broad range of medical services. Medical tourism in India usually includes beside medical treatment or surgery and relaxation services as well as wellness services. Medical tourism in India has increased every year for the spectrum of medical treatments and surgery that are being offered in most major hospitals: cardiac surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, cosmetic and plastic surgery, obesity surgery, ophthalmology, dentistry, urology.
- Medical tourism in India offers World Class Medical Facilities comparable with any of the western countries;
- Medical travelers seek medical tourism in India because India has state-of-the-art Hospitals and the best qualified doctors. With the best infrastructure, the best possible medical facilities, accompanied with the most competitive medical tourism prices, you can get the medical treatment done in India at the lowest charges;
- Medical tourism in India is in the process of becoming the “ Global Health Destination”. It has: low cost, less waiting time, world class quality, personalized medical services, rich cultural heritage;
- The cost of medical tourism services in India is almost 70% lower to that in Western Countries and the cheapest in South –East Asia;
- Medical tourism in India offers excellent facilities with its Indian hospitals which excel in cardiology and cardio thoracic surgery, joint replacements, transplants, cosmetic treatments, dental care, orthopedic surgery;
- Offshore medical procedures are conducted for as much as one-tenth the cost of a comparable treatment in developed countries, due to the economic disparity. For example: a bone – narrow transplant which would cost you around 250,000 $ in the US and 150,000 GBP in UK, will cost you a mere 26,000 $ in India. By choosing medical tourism in India , a patient can successfully get a gastric bypass surgery in India by paying just 9,500 $ as against a 65,000 $ price tag for the same in the US;
- It is also very profitable to avail a medical tourism in India package which would include airfare, accommodation charges and a visit to some of the holiday destinations in the country;
- The major medical tourism in India service providers are Indian medical hospitals: The Apollo Hospital, Escorts Hospital, Fortis Hospitals, Breach Candy, Hinduja Mumbai’s, Asian Heart Institute, Arvind Eye Hospital, Manipal Hospitals, Mallaya Hospital, AIIMS and more;
- In terms of location – Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Mumbai cater to the maximum number of the health tourists and are fast emerging as medical tourism in India hubs. Nowadays medical tourism in India includes advanced and life savings health care services like open transplants, cardio vascular surgery, eye treatment, knee/hip replacement, different cosmetic surgeries and alternate systems of medicine;
- After the globalization and liberalization of Indian economy on 1991, the government of India has opened up medical tourism in India service to the voluntary and private sectors for foreign tourists and other citizen who can pay to get the high tech medical services;
- As a part of medical tourism, India is recognized as the cradle for the test tube babies and is popular for surrogacy services;
- Over then these, medical tourism in India offer high tech cardiac, pediatric, dental, cosmetic and orthopedic surgical services as well as the traditional healing systems’
- If there’s a new medical procedure, a doctor somewhere in India is likely to be doing it – and not just testing it out, but doing several procedures a day or a week;
- Beating heart surgery is one such procedure pioneered in India and now used around the world. Requiring no general anesthesia or blood thinners, and causing little pain, patients recover more quickly than from more common surgeries;
- Hip replacement surgery likewise, put medical tourism in India on the map by popularizing the Birmingham hip resurfacing procedure, a less invasive alternative to total hip replacement;
- Multiple sclerosis patients are choosing medical tourism in India for an experimental and controversial procedure that some claim cures this degenerative disease.
Why travel to India for medical tourism ?
- Language is a major comfort reason that invites so many foreign medical travelers to choose medical tourism in India. India has a large populace of good English speaking doctors, nurses and medical staff;
- Indian hospitals and nursing homes excel in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, joint replacement, dental care, orthopedic surgery, reason why medical tourism in India is very appreciated;
- Indian corporate hospitals have no waiting times for surgeries. Most elective procedures can be performed within 8-10 days of the first contact with an Indian hospital, and this makes medical tourism in India to be highly sought by the medical tourists seeking these procedures;
- When you take in consideration medical tourism in India, you have to know that corporate hospitals use the latest technology available and perform more complex procedures and treatments. Most advanced medical equipment is imported from countries like USA, UK, Germany, Japan;
- Most hospitals in India have fully integrated health information – technology (HIT) systems, including electronic health records (EHRs). This helps cut medical errors and increase efficiency and make it very easy for medical tourists who are choosing medical tourism in India to exchange medical information with doctors;
- India has several JCI accredited hospitals and many more accredited by its National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) is only a few years old. Its procedures and systems are not as tested by time as the older accreditation bodies in Australia and Canada, whose accreditation boards have been actively involved in hospitals standards and accreditation since the 1950s, however medical tourism in India is considered by many medical travelers a popular medical tourism destination.
Medical services , among many other specialties, that we offer for medical tourism in India:
Dental care in India, dental procedures :
- Dental Scanning – Intra mouth;
- Surgical Intervention under general anesthesia;
- Ceramic caps without gold under microscopic control;
- Prosthesis on the implant;
- Vertical and horizontal bone grafting;
- Gum Grafting;
- Palatal orthodontics;
- Fluoride treatments for children;
- Maxillary surgery;
- Over denture;
- Combined prosthesis with milling;
- Dental Bonding;
- Dental Bridges;
- Dental Caps;
- Dental Crowns;
- Dental Fillings;
- Dental Implants;
- Root Canals;
- Teeth Whitening;
- Tooth Contouring and Reshaping;
- Composite and Porcelain Tooth Veneers;
- cosmetic dentistry and dental surgery;
- cosmetic and plastic surgery;
- orthopedic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement;
- ophthalmology and eye surgery;
- all types of treatments and surgeries
- wellness and spa treatments
Dental prices in India (aproximative) :
- Implants with crowns 479 E
- Veneers 160 E
- Root canal 64 E
- Crowns 64 E
- Bonding 64 E
Cosmetic surgery prices in India (aproximative)
|Cosmetic surgery procedure||Euro rates (approx)|
|Scars small/medium/large||238 /357 /595|
|Legs implants + implant charges||1,070|
|Liposuction / area||1,189|
|Lipofilling small/large||476 / 832|
|Enlargement male sexual organ||951|
|Breast augmentation(implants) +implant||1,189|
|Otoplasty for prominent ears||713|
|Breast lift + implants||1,427|
|Rhinoplasty + septum deviation||832|
Prices for knee replacement in India (aproximative) : Approx: 6600 USD – 13.200 USD or : 4793 Euro – 9586 Euro
Prices for hip replacement in India (aproximative) : Approx. price in Euro: 5600 E – 11,982 E.
Cataract Eye Surgery in India is appx. 1,100-1,880 US$, depending on your chosen location and Hospital, for a health travel to India. Cataract Eye Surgery success rate in India has overall success rate more than 98 % .
Other treatments, surgeries we offer you for medical tourism in India;
- LASIK Eye Surgery In India;
- Surrogacy, IVF in India;
- Bariatric surgery;
- Health check-up;
- Wellness packages;
- Other treatments / surgeries
Medical tourism in India process:
We begin by you supplying us with your medical details, outlining your problem and attaching reports (X-rays , CT? MRI scan , USG , pathological reports) or a summary of medical observations.
- answer your “who”. “what”, “where”, “how” , “why” queries regarding medical tourism in India questions ;
- introduce you to your recommended doctor;
- cost estimates: after reviewing your medical reports , our team of doctors will be informed about your ailment and they will estimate a course of treatment. Based on this, we will then estimate the cost of treatment and the entire process of medical tourism in India.
- share details about the recuperation ; the time period , precautions to be taken; any special requirements pertaining to diet/ physiotherapy, etc ;
We realize that International Patients looking for treatment and medical tourism in India have special needs and requirements. In order to provide a highly specialized medical tourism in India services, you have to know that we have a team of Westerners , who work as executive liaison offices, and arrange for the client’s transportation and lodging needs, and help the client to secure medical visas and comply with other travel – related formalities.
We currently have contracts with all the best hospitals in India and we can provide the full range of medical treatments, surgeries and medical tourism in India services. We mention Fortis, Artemis, Paras, Medanta, Rockland, Max Healthcare, Primus Super Specialty, Privat Hospital, Apollo , BLK Super Specialty, Columbia Asia Hospital, Dharamshila Hospital , RG Hospitals, Global Hospitals, Narayana Hyrudayalaya, KDAH , Sarvodaya Hospital and Research Center , Asian Heart Institute , Aster Medcity , Silverline Hospital , and more.
We mention the following medical specialties/ medical treatments/ surgeries:
- plastic and cosmetic surgery
- general surgery
- other types of treatments and surgeries
The prices for your treatments / surgeries, medical tourism in India , will be fixed in a personal treatment plan (which depends mostly on personal health condition).
We begin by you supplying us with your medical details , outlining your problem and attaching reports ( X-Rays, CT/MRI scan , USG , pathological reports ) , a summary of medical observation, other medical reports.
After reviewing your medical reports our team of doctors will be informed about your ailment and they will estimate a price and a course of treatment. Based on this , we will then estimate the cost of your entire process of medical tourism in India .
Note: Therapeutic and surgical indication, the optimal solution for each patient will be determined by doctors from the hospital and this thing requires the patient’s presence in hospital for consultation. Any documents or photos sent in advance for evaluation are for information only and cannot replace the consultation in the hospital. The solution for treatment, risks and costs communicated via email are estimative. Doctors in the hospital reserve the right to refuse people without surgical/treatment indication, or who have significant risks or have unrealistic expectations about the outcome of the surgery/ treatment.
When you choose medical tourism in India, you have to know that this medical tourism destination already attracts more than 540,000 medical tourists annually and by choosing medical tourism in India, cost savings are prominent compared with U.S. or Western countries.
Contact us for the medical treatment or surgical procedure you wish for and we will answer you in the shortest time possible regarding medical tourism in India, offers, packages, options and services .
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or comments. Your feedback welcome!