Recommendations for aesthetic surgery treatment at cosmetic surgery centers in our medical tourism destinations:
- Do not eat and drink after midnight before surgery;
- It is forbidden to take any medicines containing aspirin, with 2 weeks before surgeries;
- Usually, for women, the surgical intervention must be performed outside menses;
- You must prevent the surgeon and the anesthesiologist if you have medical problems – vascular tension, vascular problems, stroke, diabetes, lung problems, bleeding problems, epilepsy, neurological problems, allergies to various medications;
- The physician must be notified if you have a set of plates or eye lenses;
- If you smoke, plan to quit 2 weeks before the operation and do not start to smoke again for at least 2 weeks after surgeries;
- Oral birth control pills will be suppressed about 21-28 days before cosmetic surgery;
- Avoid sunbathing in excess before surgeries;
- Do not follow a strict diet before surgery because it might delay the healing process;
If you catch a cold or have any infection, the surgery must be rescheduled.
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or comments. Your feedback welcome!