The best foods for healthy eyes:
- Apricots, carrots, cantaloupe, pumpkin: they are good for eyes because they are a rich source of carotene and the body converts it into vitamin A;
- Red beans, shells, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds: they are good for eyes because they are a good source of zinc, and it is vital for eye health;
- Oranges, peaches, strawberries, tomatoes, peppers: it helps blood vessels in the eye do not develop cataracts;
- Spinach, cabbage, kale and broccoli: they are good for eyes because these vegetables contain lutein and ziaxantina and protect your retina;
- Peanuts: they are good for eyes because they are an excellent source of vitamin E and protects from free radicals;
- Salmon, sardines, nuts, berries, flax seeds: they are good for eyes because they slowing aging process and they prevent the eye diseases;
- Grains (quinoa, brown rice, oats) they are good for eyes because they prevent eye degeneration.
This blog post is an educational resource only and does not replace a medical consultation with a doctor
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or comments. Your feedback welcome!