- The payment For INTERMEDLINE medical tourism intermediation fee: accepted cards are Eurocard, MasterCard, Visa, Visa electron, American Express ; bank transfer. You can also use PayPal.
- Our fee represents the equivalent value of the services provided by the INTERMEDLINE* for the intermediation and contracting the services for our client needs (informing and booking) and includes no kind of tax, fee or other costs afferent to the services required by the client and which will have to be paid directly to the service suppliers. After we, as medical tourism provider, will make your desired reservations, the service providers will send an invoice to your email address which will inform you will have to pay for these services chosen. In this case, the customer must provide us the proof of payment to service providers by photocopy of payment provisions approved by the bank. You can also have the option to pay the services directly to us and we will transfer the money to our collaborators.
- hospitals / clinics/ health centers offer medical tourism agents a commission for bringing in business and the commission is paid by the hospital and not by the patient ( in general a medical tourism company will profit from directing you to a hospital and you will not pay much more for the medical services).
* In case you subscribe to our newsletter and you’ll enter in our network, you’ll have a 100% FREE INTERMEDLINE FEE.
- Personal, company or travelers cheque are not accepted.
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or comments. Your feedback welcome!